Bee Uniekje Is it possible to engrave a piece of jewelry with a handwritten text, how unique is that!?
Read below inspiration what you can have engraved and the instructions.
What can you all engrave: for example:
• A signature of a loved one
• An excerpt from a letter that is important to you
• A handwritten message from your child (ren)
• A special message for your loved one
To be able to engrave your piece of text on a piece of jewelry, you need a digital file.
For example, use your phone to take a photo.
Make sure you photograph the text as close as possible and sharply so that you get the most beautiful detailed result.
• It is important that the text is as dark as possible.
• Texts written on lines can unfortunately not always be engraved.
• You get the most beautiful photo by photographing in daylight without flash.
> Would you like to have an excerpt engraved of a letter?
Then indicate with your order which part you want to be engraved on the jewelry! For example, this can be a word or a short sentence.
Are you in doubt about your image? Then contact us with Uniekje!
Don't forget to send your image so that I can assess whether it is suitable.
When I think the image is not usable, I will always contact you!
Uniekje Then makes your photo suitable for engraving the piece of text.
Below you can see an example of a handwriting chain: